! Guten Tag - from good old Germany !

• Hello basenji crazy people world-wide! 😃

I warmly greet all the family of my beauitiful Basenjis in the States and of course their humans.

We live in Mittelfranken in Germany, which is close to, but not quite like, the "Lederhosen-region" of Bavaria. Eventhough this means we had no crazy king with fairy castle, we have an excellent wine…

We are owned by Basenjis for almost ten years now and there seems to be no cure for the obsession.

Currently our houshold is being run by Amber (r/w 5 years old girl), Troy (b/w 3 years old girl), Casia (r/w 1 year old girl) and suffering subordination with us Aragorn (b/w 6 years old male). 😉

You can learn more about us and our beloved Basenjis on our website:

http://www.basenjis.eu

We wish you a great day… give a hug to your B´s

Petra, Steve, Aragorn, Amber, Troy, Casia, Nox (cat), Lars & Imago (Iguanas)

• Welcome! Love the pictures on your site…beautiful pups!

• Hello! I really like how your pictures show the different stages of your pups growth. Especially your red.

• Very handsome B's!! Welcome

• Hello Petra nice to see you on here too!!

Jenny

• Welcome, great introduction and enjoyed the web site.:D

Very nice B's.

• Hello Petra, nice to see you join.

• Hello, thanks for all the reply.

Hi Jenny, I guess i´ll see you on sunday. 🙂

• Welcome!!! Greeting from NEW JERSEY USA

• HEY! 🙂 Glad you're on here now!

Baroos from Kiya and Lance!

• Greeting from Poland:)

• @sircanda:

Hello, thanks for all the reply.

Hi Jenny, I guess i´ll see you on sunday. 🙂

Yes I will be there providing I don't get completly lost on the way as John is in Canada. My brother will be with me so he can help navigate if the sat nav goes wrong!!

• Yes I will be there providing I don't get completly lost on the way as John is in Canada. My brother will be with me so he can help navigate if the sat nav goes wrong!!

I am sure you´ll make it just fine. 🙂 I will have to come alone with all four B´s since Steve is going to be at the race-track in Czech.
    See you on sunday and have a save drive!

• @sircanda:

I am sure you´ll make it just fine. 🙂 I will have to come alone with all four B´s since Steve is going to be at the race-track in Czech.
    See you on sunday and have a save drive!

Thank you, you too! How long will it take you.

• Greeting from Poland

Dobry wieczór!
    Congratulations to your first Basenji litter! I also like your CC´s very much.

• Thank you, you too! How long will it take you.

I hope no longer than two hours. It´s 230 km but you never know how the traffic is around Frankfurt and i´ll have to pass by there.

Amber is going to hate it all. She rejects discomfort, dog shows and other unpleasant things. I guess that is why she finished all her titles in the minimum amount of shows. 🙂 Maybe we´ll find something to hunt for her, that should cheer her up.

• @sircanda:

I hope no longer than two hours. It´s 230 km but you never know how the traffic is around Frankfurt and i´ll have to pass by there.

Amber is going to hate it all. She rejects discomfort, dog shows and other unpleasant things. I guess that is why she finished all her titles in the minimum amount of shows. 🙂 Maybe we´ll find something to hunt for her, that should cheer her up.

I'm allowing 5 hours as it is 300 miles for me don't know what that is in K's, I'm hoping that the traffic isn't too bad round Frankfurt either. Poor Amber, Cali is a bit the same really but I have to take her with me with John being away.

• I'm allowing 5 hours as it is 300 miles for me don't know what that is in K's, I'm hoping that the traffic isn't too bad round Frankfurt either. Poor Amber, Cali is a bit the same really but I have to take her with me with John being away.

100 miles are about 161 km. Something i really had to learn living with an American are the measurements. The conversion is hell - i still sometimes forget it.

Where do you reside in Germany?

At least i will get to know Cali than. Your dogs remind me of my Casia a lot. The same gorgeous faces and wrinkles.

• @sircanda:

Dobry wieczór!
    Congratulations to your first Basenji litter! I also like your CC´s very much.

Thanks 🙂 🙂 🙂

• @sircanda:

100 miles are about 161 km. Something i really had to learn living with an American are the measurements. The conversion is hell - i still sometimes forget it.

Where do you reside in Germany?

At least i will get to know Cali than. Your dogs remind me of my Casia a lot. The same gorgeous faces and wrinkles.

We are in Bergen, just north of Celle.
    It's the Zande in them!!

Suggested Topics