• Well, not quite yet, but soon. Just getting ready now to give Keoki a pre-show bath, then we're heading out after lunch for the EBC show in Auburn this afternoon. We have to give plenty of travel time due to unpredictable but seemingly constant road construction on I-5.

Keoki has never been tested – Bryan couldn't make it over to give him a trial work-out as one of their pups is ill -- so he's going into the ring as green as they come. Should be verrrrry interesting. LOL We'll see if this is a "what a good boy!" day or a "Geez, you're full of piss and vinegar today" day.

By this evening I'll either be a proud mama pointing and saying "That's MY boy!" ,:D or I'll be staring into the ring in horror saying aloud, "Wow, whose puppy is THAT?" :eek: hee hee

• Good luck and good showing! More importantly, have fun!:)

• Lots of luck!!!!!!!!!

• Good luck, and have fun!

• Keoki did fairly well today, he did stop and appear to pose in the middle of the ring for a stranger w/a camera. Bryan had to coax him as he appeared to want to stand and really study that lady. It was cute…. onlookers giggled.:)

He got 3rd 😃 out of I think 6. His brother Bandit {a lovely little tri-boy} got 2nd.:)

• @JazzysMom:

Keoki did fairly well today, he did stop and appear to pose in the middle of the ring for a stranger w/a camera. Bryan had to coax him as he appeared to want to stand and really study that lady. It was cute…. onlookers giggled.:)

He got 3rd 😃 out of I think 6. His brother Bandit {a lovely little tri-boy} got 2nd.:)

cool.. and congrats!!!!

• Still not bad! Congrats!

• Congrats! Ribbons are good!

Suggested Topics