Had to give up my B's - and I miss them

• To spare you all the crappy details –- let's just say that upon finding out about my husband and his "girlfriend", I decided it was time for me to leave the marriage.

I also decided that it was best for me to start clean and the emotional attachment I had to our 2 beautiful basenji's was too much for me....and I couldn't pick one over the other or even think about separating the 2.

So, here I am, alone and looking for a new basenji to fill one of the holes in my heart.....Here's hoping I find a cute little bugger to warm up to me and love me unconditionally for who I am --- I know basenji's are great at that...their yodels tell me so!

Here's hoping I can find a cute pup!
    Cheers!

• Hi 6_kristy! Welcome to Basenji Forums!

If you are looking for a new basenji you should post a wanted ad in the Basenjis For Sale or Wanted thread. We have a lot of great breeders and BRAT member that can help you out.

• welcome! (I'm new too)

that was a sad story, I wish you the best of luck finding the right b to start the next chapter in your life with.

• Also, if you're looking for an "older" basenji that might make your life easier. There are lots of basenjis who are done showing and are in need of a home. Also, BRAT could help you with finding you a basenji that may have come from the same type of circumstances that you had with your two. Good luck!

• a crappy a**hole like that doesnt deserve two great basenjis!! sorry to hear you had to part with your pups! GOOD LUCK finding a new one and starting another better chapter!!

Suggested Topics