• I know and I have been there but more judges are looking past color or maybe it is just that at least here we have more color in the ring.

• @lvoss:

I know and I have been there but more judges are looking past color or maybe it is just that at least here we have more color in the ring.

I'm not sure Willy has ever competed against another B/W Basenji that wasn't his brother…....except the National. Maybe we are color deprived here in the east, I really don't know.😕

My Son and I are ready to try Lure Coursing Willy, I can't imagine color would enter into that......can it????:eek: 😃

• It should not but the dark dogs to heat up more in the sun than the red dogs. It is important to keep them cool when it is hot. Rally will hop right into the wading pool at a lure trial when I ask her to.

• @lvoss:

It should not but the dark dogs to heat up more in the sun than the red dogs. It is important to keep them cool when it is hot. Rally will hop right into the wading pool at a lure trial when I ask her to.

As hot as it was in Va over the weekend, they had wading pools all around for the dogs. We haven't been able to get any of our crew in a wading pool yet.:rolleyes: Maybe after running like they do at a coursing event would change all that.:D 😃
    We plan to start the coursing closer to the fall months…..it's so hot now and he's off at a conformation show most weekends.

• Anybody wants to compete against b/w bring them up to me. I can round up more b/w dogs and puppies in one spot than you have ever seen-except at a national. Sue Wilcox has a bunch of them!

• @nomrbddgs:

Anybody wants to compete against b/w bring them up to me. I can round up more b/w dogs and puppies in one spot than you have ever seen-except at a national. Sue Wilcox has a bunch of them!

We've been told to go to New England…......hmmmmmmmmm.😕

• C'mon up!!

• @nala121498:

C'mon up!!

I'm all for it…...working to convince others!;)

• I'd love to come down! Little far, But a working vacation would be nice!

• You are all welcome…I've got gates!!

Suggested Topics