• 🙂 Last night Jojo was out side laying on the grass when all these lightening bugs started coming up out of the grass…her eyes were darting everywhere...she stood up with nose in the air just watching and the bugs started coming up under her and she started turning around. Soon some of the bugs landed on her, she really moved in circles then. My husband and I were giggling watching Jojo. She seemed fascinated by them until "the landings" on her was too much and she bolted for the back door. I know she has to have seen them before but last night she was mesmorized by the little critters...:rolleyes:...you gotta love these Bs...

• Cooper has discovered them in the last few weeks as well! He gets really anxious and paces the back window as they start coming out in the field every evening.

• That is one of the biggest things I miss not living on the East Coast any longer…. there are NO Lightning bugs in No. California....

• Hollie likes to chase the lightning bugs (and flies and spiders and ants). She is quite successful catching the flies.

• Sahara will catch a fly in a heart beat!!!!! She got up on my den couch and went after a fly that was caught in the window blind. Well, the fly wasn't there too long, I saw Sahara chomp down on the nasty thing, Gone FLY!!!! haha! She too has noticed the lightning bugs and catches them as well, she is just the best pest catcher.

• Jojo tries to catch bugs especially if they are bothering her but she misses a lot but sometimes she gets one…I don't like it when she goes after a bee...I am glad when she misses those...

Suggested Topics