My B's Pick & Choose Which Kibbles to Eat Out of Their Food! Grrrr!

• So… we are switching the kids over to Orijen. I mixed in a little bit with the EVO we had left... and Miles picked out all EVO bits and spit them into the living room!!

• BDawg…which Orijen are you switching them to...Adult or 6 Fresh Fish?

• Tayda has always been a picky eater, and I used to put her food down for 15 minutes and then pick up what she didn't eat and she didn't get another chance to eat until next feeding time.

Now, with this Fanconi stuff - I HAVE to get food/vitamins into her - so now I feel like I'm at her mercy with her picky-ness. I started w/ giving her the Innova senior - which she would not touch. Then I mixed in Wellness Senior with the Innova senior. She would pick out the Wellness and leave the Innova. I'm adding other things (natural yogurt for probiotics, wet food for long chain amino acids, pumpkin for fiber). But, she just keeps getting pickier and pickier. Now, we are at half/half Wellness/Innova, spoonful pumpkin, spoonful natural yogurt, spoonful wet food, a little low sodium beef broth and MICROWAVED for 10 seconds. Really, I mean, really…

Lenny is a great help by scarfing down his food and then standing over her and pressuring her to eat...

• Oh… the things we do for our babies!! 🙂

Suggested Topics