• 😕 I am going to be preparing for Toby to be neutered. The problem is that I have read about sighthounds and the problems they have with anesthesia, this worries me and I thought someone might have the name of a safer anesthetic? Any ideas?

• @barkless513:

😕 I am going to be preparing for Toby to be neutered. The problem is that I have read about sighthounds and the problems they have with anesthesia, this worries me and I thought someone might have the name of a safer anesthetic? Any ideas?

Isoflurane is the one that my Vets use and the one that most Vets now days use…that have been recommend for sighthounds, there is one new, name excapes me at the moment.....

• Isoflorene anestetic is what I was advised for this breed. Can anyone confirm? I wrote it down on Duke's vet statement when the BCOSW came for a visit while talking about this issue.

• @tanza:

Isoflurane is the one that my Vets use and the one that most Vets now days use…that have been recommend for sighthounds, there is one new, name excapes me at the moment.....

Would that be Similan?? While writing this info down, my scribble looks like that.

• @Duke:

Would that be Similan?? While writing this info down, my scribble looks like that.

I honestly do not remember…..

Suggested Topics