Hello from the oh so awesome state of Cattle! Err, North Dakota!

• Yeah, there's really not much here unless you really really like cows… :p

There's around 600,000 people in this state. Wyoming is the least-populated state, closely followed by North Dakota. The only difference is that Wyoming has those cool "tree" things and "hill" things...

Anyway, I've been looking at getting a dog again, and I think a Basenji is for me...

I already made a thread elsewhere going into fuller detail... Now I gotta find someone with a pup for sale/giveaway...

• CK

• Welcome, cattle country!! This is an informative site. If you haven't read through some of the threads please do so. You'll find lots of info for you. I'm sure someone can direct you to a breeder. You may want to try BRAT also.

• @nomrbddgs:

Welcome, cattle country!! This is an informative site. If you haven't read through some of the threads please do so. You'll find lots of info for you. I'm sure someone can direct you to a breeder. You may want to try BRAT also.

HAllo CeeKay! welcome!

sorry to write it here.. but I was really wondering if any of the basenji of the forum comes from BRAT..
    here in Italy we haven't got anything like that,
    that's maybe bacause there's not so many Bs around here…

Sara

• Welcome CeeKay! This site has a lot of good info. Please take a look at BRAT, they have several dogs that need loving homes.

The only thing I learned about North Dakota is from watching Fargo. It looks freaking cold!!

• Hi again CeeKay 😃 :D…I'm wondering what changed your mind about getting a basenji. I thought you had your mind set about exactly what kind of dog you were looking for.

• Have you considered adopting from BRAT? I adopted my Jojo from BRAT and she is wonderful…they have puppies sometimes but they are not usually listed on the adoption page...you need to contact the adoption coordinator in your state or closest to your state about a pup...

Suggested Topics