• @scraplover72
    I am shocked! I would have bet $$ that he was part basenji!! Regardless - he’s adorable and you’re both lucky to have found each other! 🐾❤

• @kembe I would of lost money on that bet too. I was convinced Marvin had some Basenji in him. I can't believe he doesn't. I demand a retest @scraplover72. In the absence of a retest I move that Marvin be afforded honorary membership into the Almost Basenji Secret Society Club of Planet Earth. Do I hear a second?

alt text

• So many times people post pictures and ask what folks on the forum think about their dogs. Often, the most convincing in appearance turn out disappointingly to not have any Basenji blood. When you think about it, there are not likely all that many crossbreds out there. Most people with an intact Basenji bitch are not looking to cover her with anything but a purebred male, and in North America generally females are spayed because most breeders require it for pet puppies. Bitches that are showing are even less likely to be bred to something outside the breed.

Suggested Topics