• Mystery meat

• anything we are eating. He is not fond of carrots or any raw vegetable.

• Yogurt
    Cottage cheese
    eggs
    lean meat (chicken, beef, bison etc.)
    Steamed veggies (esp. broccoli)
    fish (cod and salmoln are big hits here!)
    And Storm loves raw asparagus (almost as much as he loves cat box crunchies! 🙂 ).

• and peanut butter..

• Food. Plain and simple.

• He also eats anything that is not food so long as it is REALLY disgusting. Like say…... hippies or something.

• **Now I know why I feel a special kinship with my B's.:rolleyes: I like corned beef hash too…:D

My guys seem to have a special fondness for anything that comes out the exhaust end of any other animal. They think our horses are Bon Bon makers that move. 😕

I know what your thinkin......the kinship don't run that deep! 🆒**

• Mine love-

Baby bunnies
    baby birds
    Any bad human food they can steal, like pizza
    Dirty tissues, underwear
    carrots
    chicken/turkey

Hate with a passion

Banannas
    Peanut butter

• Jack Fantasy Menu..

Bread, Feathers, peanut butter, bacon grease, raw potatoes (red skinned), MY PLATE of Dinner when I'm not Looking!!!!, grass, bugs that fly around his head (lol), his dog food which when you add a half cup of warm water to creates GRAVY!!, and of course, fish from the fish tank (if only he could reach!!)…and unfortunately, cat poo isn't all that bad either...(YUCK!!)

• Jojo eats dirt but she likes turkey bacon, eggs, chicken, beef, and she really loves shrimp, scallops and cod fillets…she sometimes will eat cooked carrots but other times she won't touch them...

• I have not found a food yet that Keoki will not eat.
    Well, except that lemon, but even then he didn't want to give it up! LOL

He goes nuts whenever anyone eats anything. He can't seem to focus on anything else when there is food present.

I thought his being so food motivated would make him easy to train. But he can't even focus on his "lessons" because he is so frantic about getting the treat, and it doesn't matter what the treat is. LOL I think he goes a wee bit deaf at those times.

• I feel like I am a bad momma, my two Bs have never tasted any of that stuff, alls they get is Evo and little tiny training liver treats. 🙂

• WELL i can add something NASTY as of today, Jack likes to eat ear wax off of QTips we throw in the trash!!! EWWWWW

• ha ha, Caesar too. He has mastered flipping up my stainless can lid with his nose to get anything from the bathroom trash can.

And Cairo likes to run wild with the toilet paper…..

• Daisy is into used q-tips - ditto ewww! She's still young, so I find she enjoys shoes and socks too. A bit too expensive for me, so I buy Merricks twisted smoked raw hide by the dozen to satisfy her chewing delight.

• Our Rosco used to LOVE green beans. It was so funny to hear him crunching away on raw ones. He would always take the beans into a separate room to eat them.
    I actually have a video of feeding him a few.. the audio is delayed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFOEbw69DI

• @deedees14:

Our Rosco used to LOVE green beans. It was so funny to hear him crunching away on raw ones. He would always take the beans into a separate room to eat them.
    I actually have a video of feeding him a few.. the audio is delayed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFOEbw69DI

Wow, Rosco's Tail curl stright , it doesnt seem to fall to one side!! Its neat!

• Goober LOVES junk food. Potato chips, cheese puffs, we used to keep those tiny candy bars from holloween in the house all the time, but we can't anymore 😞 He also likes pizza crust.

• My Ziggy has picked up a new habit: eating mud! It gives him terrible diarrhea (which doesn't seem to bother him but keeps ME sleep-deprived, as he has to poop during the night, and I have to get up and clean). Does anyone else see this weird mud-eating behavior? 😕

• @ZenGrrrl:

My Ziggy has picked up a new habit: eating mud! It gives him terrible diarrhea (which doesn't seem to bother him but keeps ME sleep-deprived, as he has to poop during the night, and I have to get up and clean). Does anyone else see this weird mud-eating behavior? 😕

Eating mud/dirt may mean that he's trying to calm his stomach. When Pepper was at the end of kidney disease–she started eating dirt/rocks/etc. It was because she had an upset tummy. I think there is sometimes an underlying cause when they eat dirt. He may need some medication for tummy upset, or he may have some kind of illness.

Suggested Topics