• When you have no clue what prompts an action....

0_1567532165284_pillowmustdie.jpg

• No doubt your dog felt disrespected. LOL At first I didn't see that innocent face at the top of the pic.

• If you look very closely, there seems to be an eye witness. I suggest you question him/her very carefully. Do not fall for the phony excuse of “ I saw a burglar in here and he was carrying away your favorite pillow. I tried to grab it out of his hands and we had a terrible scuffle. He was strong and huge but I hung on, endangering my life to secure your property. I snatched and yanked and pulled and finally he released the pillow. Honest Mom that is what happened. “. These eye witnesses’ are not altogether truthful or honest. Same thing happened at our house and it is the same old story. The mystery remains unsolved.

• 😂 Lol! And he looks so innocent!!!! 😆 😝 😂

• @elbrant It’s obvious you just don’t understand art. All that work and artistic talent, yet just no appreciation!

• Thanks for the great responses! @joan-duszka, incredible imagination!

• Oh my gosh. When I first read this posting, my heart jumped, because I thought a Basenji smothered in bed with its people. My Basenji sleeps deep under the covers every night, so I had horrible images of Death Under Cover. Never mind she's been doing this for almost
    ten years.
    And then when I saw the deconstructed dog bed, it was like, oh duh, been there done that. How many crate mattresses have we gone through this past year? It seems that our girl yearns for the most expensive tempurpedic-type mattress out there. When her beloved most
    favorite mattress had to be finally disposed of, alas, every subsequent mattress was summarily destroyed within mere days. The current replacement is a paltry replacement, but
    it is working so far. Lord knows, the new kitten loves it.
    Anyway, I think these furry people denand the best in beds. They have standards. Swedish Tempurpedic, preferably with built-in massage capabilities. Otherwise, it's a flurry of foam. Been there.
    It's all too funny.

• @izzy-bella oh.. not a dog bed. That was my son's pillow "innerds" spread across a Queen size. Really, really glad that the damage was restricted to the pillow. Not sure if I could afford to replace one mattress after another. 😉

Suggested Topics