• @Duke:

When we got Duke, I learned my lesson to get tall hampers and to pick everything up off the floor and put things away where they belong. When we forget . . . say goodby to chewed up item(s); roll up a newspaper and smack self in head for forgetting. 😃

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• My basenji kowboy loved underwear and socks. Especially guests. I would warn them to keep their door closed. That never worked. Kowboy really seemed to love my mother-in-laws panties best. He threw them all over the room everytime she left the door open. I made my husband clean it up. He never ruined them only rolled on them and threw them in the air. He could also open closets, suitcases, drawers etc. It always made me laugh.

• Underwear is a favorite… Rocky has even taken to stealing my toddler's underwear from her hamper. Boy does she get mad at that! ("Rocky ate my "My Little pony" undies! Bad dog! Silly dog!")

His other fettish is for clothes stained with breastmilk. he'd go fishing for those from the closthes hamper with both my girls. Of course, you don't find it until you are folding laundry (or worse) putting said outfit on child and notice the neckline has turned into a dropped neckline, or we've gone from long to short sleeved.

• I would have to say our B's sound just as normal as everyone elses!
    Tanga, I think chewed underwear when we first got her 5-6yrs ago. Now that she is older (and wiser!), she does not chew much of anything, except for fuzzy stuffed animals and all types of paper products made to man! One time though she did manage to chew and shred an entire rattan basket!

Helix on the other hand….since we got him a year ago, I think we've had to replace at least 3 dozen of my boyfriends underwear and about 2 dozen of mine. So we too have resorted to taller hampers. However, if we do not hide it, he somehow manages to get the underwear from the bottom of the hamper!:rolleyes:
    Given the chance, he really likes to play with my padded bras! A few mornings have been spent chasing him around the room to get my bra back. He likes my soccer socks for some reason. I'm thinking it's b/c they have the shin guards in them too (he wants to chew the plastic).
    One of the girls at work, everytime I talk about Helix, she asks "now what did he chew up!":eek:

Rhonda- Helix and Metang's mom:)

• All three of my dogs (I have only 1 basenji) do that. They even grab them out of the dirty clothes in the basement. That is why I have a drawer for my dirties.

• I've always been the kind of girl who threw her laundry on the floor and only washed it when there was nothing left to wear. But ever since Rocky entered my life, if I want an article of clothing to remain intact, it has to be put away in the hamper, washed, and immediately put away in its drawer. My B has turned me into a neat freak!

• My Jojo will sometimes go after my husbands boxers. I usually try and keep them in the hamper. She doesn't bother them there.

• my girls loves wash cloths! she will go thru the entire laundry and that will be the only thing she takes! much cheaper than underwear thank god!

• My b loves wet towels…he will pull them off the hanger and roll on them.

Suggested Topics