• @zande said in Age of your basenji?:

But then someone told me that with children, if you tied a length of chain to the back of the car, not too long but long enough to touch the road as you went over bumps, the kid wouldn't be sick.

I tried it with the dog - he was never sick in the car again. . .

Auto-suggestion ?

It's meant to dissipate static electricity. So it may be logical that it would work.

• Yeah you told me about that before and I'm clueless, but I'll try it if I need to, lol. could be the noise of occasional thump, could be they can hear it even tho we can't. My chow would be drooling buckets before we got a mile away. I just had to keep towels down and take off and bag along the trip. But I took her for a 7 hr trip to atlanta and she threw up and threw up, then stopped. Never threw up again.

😞 on your back. I had been getting radiofrequency ablations in the US, and they really helped. But doctors here will only do them once or twice. I have had at least 6 on one side, 3 on the other. 😞 But it's miraculous pain relief when it is done right. Maybe your dog acupuncturists knows of a human one they'd recommend?

Suggested Topics