The best pet on earth can form into an issue.

The best pet on earth can form into an issue. With disregard, abuse, demolishing, stress, cossetting, adapting, or other unsafe sources of info. Neglect to educate your pet accurately, or disregard its requests, and furthermore observe a wide scope of mischievous activities turn up. Endeavoring to recuperate these "individually" rather than taking care of the main drivers is, well, much like discharging a watercraft with a bore. **[bolded text]([link url](link url))**http://dogstrainingtools.com/dog-training-boot-camp/

I'm try to understand and interpret your post - are you trying to drum up business for your dog training boot camp?

I think so! Looks like spam to me.

Jaspar.

Before you go barking on a forum, you. Should make an attempt at the correct language. Your unintelligible remarks were just that. As for your subject matter i seriously doubt you have any expertise in training any animal let alone a basenji. I would suspect the closest you have come to dogs or cats for that matter were upon your dinner table. Please refrain from posting on this forum

Wow, where did this dude learn how to write (or more accurately, NOT write)?
Incomprehensible, unintelligible and a total linguistic mess.

Don't feed the trolls/spammers. Though usually here it doesn't matter, they hit and post and never return.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.