• My name's Caitlin and I have a 2-year old basenji. Her name is Sid.
    Sid as a puppy

• Welcome to the forum! Sid is a real cutie, where/who did she come from?
    -Joanne

• Nice looking dog. Looks devious! I'm getting one in 6 to 8 weeks a Brindle.

• Hello, nice looking tri-colored.....I bet that picture is before his many no no's that he has committed!

• Welcome ! Is Sid in the database ? Please everyone, make sure I have details of all your pups and older dogs in the database and if you include a photo then the world will be able to see your darling. Just email me registered name, parents, date of birth, gender and color !

• I LOVE the database! I was just looking up info on a potential new show puppy. Thank you for all you do!

• @zande I didn't know there was a database. I will email you her information though we haven't registered her yet.

• @giza1 We got her from a breeder in the Cleveland, Ohio area. She was a joint breeding between Naejon and Klassic Basenjis.

• I know Sue and Neina well :). I’m sure Sue’s dogs are in the database!

I’m also in Cleveland.

• @crazysenji said in Hi Everyone!:

I LOVE the database!

Thank you ! keeping it going certainly keeps me out of the pool halls. Now - if everyone on these forums sent me details and photos of their Basenjis - think how much richer this 'Genealogical History of the Basenji' would be ! My two oldies are looking longing at their leads and the sky is darkening - time for our morning hunt in the forest - (the leads are only to get them to the car safely. If they run off they tend to make their way to the pub (local hostelry, typical of UK villages !)

• @zande said in Hi Everyone!:

@crazysenji said in Hi Everyone!:

I LOVE the database!

Thank you ! keeping it going certainly keeps me out of the pool halls. Now - if everyone on these forums sent me details and photos of their Basenjis - think how much richer this 'Genealogical History of the Basenji' would be ! My two oldies are looking longing at their leads and the sky is darkening - time for our morning hunt in the forest - (the leads are only to get them to the car safely. If they run off they tend to make their way to the pub (local hostelry, typical of UK villages !)

All of my dogs are in the database but if you wanted pictures (win pictures?) I'd be happy to send them!

• @crazysenji said in Hi Everyone!:

but if you wanted pictures (win pictures?) I'd be happy to send them!

I should love photos - from you and from everyone else ! No need for show poses, can be just 'for fun' - some of my favorite photos show very relaxed pooches !

Suggested Topics