• Hello!
    My name is Megan, and my husband and I are thinking about getting a Basenji. We’ve done a lot of research on the breed and really love their characteristics. However, we have never met one in person.

I’m wondering if anyone in the Twin Cities metro or surrounding area with a Basenji is open to meeting up with us. Whether it’s coffee, meeting up at a dog park, coming to you, whatever! We’d just love to meet a Basenji in person as well as talk with current owners about their experiences: the good, the bad, and the ugly. It would be really helpful and probably a smart idea before we commit to our own.

We would also travel to the Duluth area. We are actually going to be there this coming weekend if that works for anyone as well.

I really appreciate anyone’s help. Even if you’re further away, we’ll make it work! Or if you know anyone in the MN area, please pass this along.

Thank you in advanced!
    Megan

• You might want to go to www.basenji.org and search for breeders in your area. If they are not close enough to visit, they may be able to connect you with people who they have placed puppies with.

Suggested Topics