Welcome to the newly redesigned and updated Basenji Forums!

Just wanted to say that I love the new format. So easy to use, great visual. Thank you for the hard work.

@alex
Hi Alex,
I would like to offer that it is time to remove the 'newly redesigned and updated Basenji forum' post. It is now closing in on 2 years in age and simply isn't relevant any more. Pinned administrative posts are important - however, those pinned posts that are no longer of any value should be removed.

Pepper

Don't want to break any rules so i would ask first. I have two Blue Books complete from beginning to 1994. In excellent condition for sale. Would i be allowed to place them in the forum..?

Joan duszka. Aka. Redsenji@me.com

I am trying to figure out how to turn off daily digest notifications.

Hello, found this forum again after some time away. Looks good and looking forward to some interesting discussion.

As a little background I have had Basenjis for 22 Years, my main interests are showing and judging, and occasionally breed a litter when I am ready for a new addition.....5 litters in 22 years!

I am a member of all three Basenji breed clubs in the UK, I am Breed Health coordinator for Basenjis and take a real interest in health matters.

I am a Kennel Club Member and I am approved to award CC's in Basenjis, with my first CC appointment at Windsor Championship Show this year.

All the Best! :0)

@pepper said in Welcome to the newly redesigned and updated Basenji Forums!:

@alex
Hi Alex,
I would like to offer that it is time to remove the 'newly redesigned and updated Basenji forum' post. It is now closing in on 2 years in age and simply isn't relevant any more. Pinned administrative posts are important - however, those pinned posts that are no longer of any value should be removed.

Pepper

Lol but they just updated again.

@joan-duszka said in Welcome to the newly redesigned and updated Basenji Forums!:

Don't want to break any rules so i would ask first. I have two Blue Books complete from beginning to 1994. In excellent condition for sale. Would i be allowed to place them in the forum..?

Joan duszka. Aka. Redsenji@me.com

Try messaging Alex directly.

@akmarbasenjisuk
Post again in the introducing new members thread. Glad you found your way back.

@alex or any admin

What's up with no picture uploading? Is it a glitch or have you really ended that feature?

There used to be an ignore option. Am I missing it or is it gone?

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.