• We got Roo in 2007 and I forgot to post pictures of her here!

This is the day we picked her (or really, she picked us).

The day we brought her home.

Doing the Basenji 500. I randomly sat beside our kitchen island and snapped this. Bonus shot of Lion watching from the back room.

She really loved this table (new furniture now). Could not keep her off it when we weren't home!

Snuggles

More pictures of Lion and Tigger http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?1189-Lion-and-Tigger

Roo has a super curly tail and its pretty much a perfect circle. Was using a new lens and should have changed the F-stop so I had more depth of field, but it looks kind of cool anyway.

• First Basenji's

Loved the shots! Roo has a cool tail too! How old was she in that first shot? and here is a question, was the personality you fell in love with that first hour indicative of any of her antics today?

• Lovely photos, my favourite is the Basenji 500 with Lion in the back ground with glowing eyes. Roo is beautiful my favourite colour.

Jolanda and Kaiser

• Wonderful pictures but you are MEAN. She LOVED the table, you got NEW. That's bad enough, but you couldn't leave her the now UNUSED one? NOOOOOO, you denied her of her glass top spot. lol.

• Ha, that is funny because I actually felt bad because Roo and Tigger would always sit in the chairs like people and we took them away. Can't find one of Roo also right now but they would usually be sitting there or curled up side by side.

Stupidly not realizing how much more they would like the new furniture we got!

• Lazing in the sun 🙂

• @Buddys:

Loved the shots! Roo has a cool tail too! How old was she in that first shot? and here is a question, was the personality you fell in love with that first hour indicative of any of her antics today?

Well, she was definitely a little crazy and very lovey as a puppy and that's what she is now. Maybe a bit more crazy that we counted on.

Here is a picture of her from earlier. We have them in Day Camp every other Friday and sometimes we will just have them stay overnight so my wife and I can have a date night and not have to worry about getting home to feed them or getting up early Saturday. Of course once they get home they are very tired even from the one day. She had been laying under a blanket with my wife. She got up and Roo just stayed right there.

• All of them adorable….

• We are doing work on the back deck, turning it into a screen porch and adding a patio below. So far the dogs have all loved it. We have stuff all covered up and they still finds a way to get in there and relax along with all the sawdust.

Suggested Topics