• Well you will always have Basenji sitters for when you need too and you will always have the best present idea(a Basenji) for when your parents have a special anniversary and you don't live at home anymore. You are lucky to have a special relationship with your dog and that your parents let you have one, I also was worried about the reputation Basenii have, but find my boy is what I call a normal dog and definitely has some wonderful qualities. I envy you as you have a whole life ahead of you filled with Basenji to come and I'm sure it will always be interesting.

Jolanda and Kaiser

• My breeder had a litter and is planning to have another one next week. The pups are almost two weeks old and I can take one home at nine weeks. I am so excited!

• Who is your breeder and the pups sire and dam (s)…. many of us here are related by our Basenjis

• Chris Maxka from Sundiata Basenjis. The dam of the litter that is one week old is Ch. Sundiata's Taffanel and the one that's due next week is Ch. Sundiata's Piccolo. I don't know who the studs are.

• Chris has some very nice Basenjis. None of mine are related to hers, but you have a good breeder

Suggested Topics