• What is this ??, noticed it about 2 days ago .. What could it be ? I'm stuck between a bug bite or a pimple

It looks like this Today

• I have noticed similar spots, especially on Binti: they were mosquito bites. If they don't go away I would see a vet.

Hopefully it won't need a visit to the vet

• Could even be an ingrown hair.. Is she "worrying it"? (licking/biting)?

• She licks once in a while , very random, and usually after I've had a look at it she realizes it and licks for a bit
    But if not then she doesn't even really care for it and it looks a but less red today - I'll take a picture once she gets up from her nap
    Lol after going out for a morning walk and playing she's all tired out , and. Passed out on the couch for about 3 hours

• I've updated it !

• Kind of hard to tell, but could be sebaceous cysts. One of ours has lots of them, another a very few. They are like pimples on steroids that don't completely go away.

• The Vet said it might have been a bite - looks like there are two tiny bite marks
    washed with hibitane and the put a small amount of polysporin on it , already looks 100% better

• The Vet said it might have been a bite - looks like there are two tiny bite marks
    washed with hibitane and the put a small amount of polysporin on it , already looks 100% better

• Could be a black fly bite. Mine get red welts on them if they get bit by them. Tucker has really bad reactions to mosquito bites, they puff up and blister so I have to really watch him and make sure I put his bug spray on him.

Suggested Topics