• what a lovely tribute. RIP

• God Speed little one… and yes, that is a Basenjis MO.... "What's in it for ME".....

• I find the troublemakers often touch us more deeply than the little angels. Your words brought tears, remembering my own less than perfect but dearly loved and missed.

• I must remember to cherish the times together, good & bad.

• I'm the original skeptic, and believed half-heartedly in heaven until my girl–so much like yours!--passed away. Now, I believe whole-heartedly. Listen with your heart--if you're as lucky as I've been, you'll hear her. I'm so sorry for your loss...be kind to yourself.

• now is playing with St Francis, he will find her lovely too.

• Glad to know that my trouble maker (a nice way to put it) has a kindred spirit on the other side with her. Gypsy taught me patience, unconditional love, and how to be a force to be reckoned with. It seems we share similar life expereinces. Cheers to a life well lived and hard lessons taught.

• "Cheers to a life well lived", indeed =). I'm going to keep this bookmarked for those times when I'm having a hard time explaining why I dig "difficult" dogs. Thank you!

• Very sorry for your loss. These B's seem to always find a way to carve their special place in our hearts.

• I'm so sorry you have lost your darling bad girl. What a wild and wonderful life she shared with you. You wrote a wonderful eulogy, I feel like I know her a little bit. The "bad" ones seem to touch us the most, it is that wildness that I love about basenjis. You were a good partner to love her as she was, and appreciate her wild heart.

Suggested Topics