• It's been a very long time since I posted but I wanted to say goodbye to Zoey where so many gave me advice and help. I lost her in February but I find it very hard to think about it, I miss her so much. I got Zoey on valentines day which was fitting because she gave us so much love. I miss her warm body pressed against me, she always had to press herself into the curl of my legs as tight as she could get. When she wanted under the covers she would hit me in the head with her paw in the middle of the night this would happen several times because she would crawl out then want back under. When I would get home she would leap into my arms excited to see me, it was our little ritual. We all love and miss you little girl.

• Iam so sorry for your loss. It has been 4 years since we lost our girl Tia and we are just never the same, are we? We have since gotten our little Maia and she makes life so much better. Life is not the same without a basenji. We too would would get smacked in the face all night long. Now we have a little bossy paw that smacks us all day for pets. They are awesome our little fur babies. They make our lives better and we miss them so much when they are gone. We can only be greatful to have had them while we did. I hope you get another basenji girl. It is he only way we have found to feel better. My heart goes out to you. Your Amber was beautiful. You were so lucky. I hope you can talk about her with love and happiness and not sadness.

• I am so sorry. 😞 They certainly carve a place in our hearts.

• Sorry for your loss, the bonds we make with them are so strong it's hard to let go, hope your pain eases and your happy memories flourish.

Jolanda and Kaiser

• So sorry for your loss…. how is your boy handling it?..... His sister, C-Me sends hugs

• I thought it would be worse but he is doing ok. It just seems too quiet in our house without 2 Bs going at it as they play or have little squabbles.

Thanks Tanza
    I have been viewing pics of c-me I have to wonder if she is as big as mischief I cant believe how big he got.

• @ForeverAmber:

I thought it would be worse but he is doing ok. It just seems too quiet in our house without 2 Bs going at it as they play or have little squabbles.

Thanks Tanza
    I have been viewing pics of c-me I have to wonder if she is as big as mischief I cant believe how big he got.

C-Me is about normal size for a girl, leaning to the smaller side… both she and Franie are about the same size. C-Me has a lovely litter in 2012 of all Tris, this fall she will have a litter by Trip, Franie's brother. Pictures will be available on my site or FB. Glad to hear the Mischief is doing OK with the loss of his big sister.

Suggested Topics