• So sorry for your loss…

• Thanks y'all.
    Seems like this time of year we lose many of the old ones, but a new batch
    of puppies are born, the basenji 'circle of life'.

• That is odd.. I lost my boy last year in October and then my current boy was born a month later.
    Magical creatures they are ❤

• I am sorry for your loss…

• Very sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was very special especially after her hard start in life.

Jolanda and Kaiser

• So sorry our thoughts and prayers are with you!

• So sad to lose our babies…I'm sorry for your loss and I hope Eddie and Chipley can lean on each other for support, dogs are good that way. It's never long enough before we lose them, I'm sure Topper greeted her

• Sorry for your loss. This time of year is a particularly hard time to lose something precious, and yet so often it seems that is the way it goes. Sixteen years is a blessing, and you have many memories to treasure. And your boys to comfort you.

• Anne, I am so sorry to learn of Nicky's passing. She certainly was a special girl and so easy to love. I am sure she and Topper are frolicking like puppies again at the Bridge. Losing our furbabies is like losing a part of our heart, and I know you will keep her in yours forever.

• First Basenji's

so sorry to hear of Nicky passing, although you said you timed it so she did not suffer. You, your husband, Chipley and Eddie are the ones who have it hard now. We never truly get over the spirit of our loved fur pal while they visited us on earth, but the memories of the 'antics' get us through the grief period. Condolences to all of you, thinking of you!

Suggested Topics