2007 National Specialty - Basenji Club of America

• @Quercus:

Pat and Lisa *may be a little too busy 🙂

I'm sure there's so much to do…....but:D

Try to enjoy the festivities as well Ladies.;)

• It is one of the american basenji event I would love to come to one day, I heard it is great 🙂

• @seko:

It is one of the american basenji event I would love to come to one day, I heard it is great 🙂

When you do come to see it, could you stop by Poland and pick up my friend.:D 😃 😃

I've only seen it on a DVD…...they tell me it's awesome.

• Of course it is pouring rain today… and we (at least not in the 25 yrs I have lived in California) had rain this early in the month of October... never till maybe the end of the month.... sigh....

Of course we had a bunch of people "complain" that we were showing indoors... hmmm think if it rains on Tuesday as they say it will, they will be singing a different tune....

And I would think that Chance will be in Tuesday (sweeps) and Wednesday (dog classes)....

• And hey Basenji Boy… thanks for the plug.... while lots of works, it will be fun... (we keen telling ourselves that)

• @Quercus:

Cool! I'll get to meet Vanessa! Is Chance entered?

I look forward to meeting you too!

I've entered the little devil. Unfortunately I won't be there to watch him in action. I work for law firm and with trial during Nationals I will be missing my pup in action 😞 My handler will be giving me updates though. I will be there Sat and Sunday to show my support and if this case settles (god willing) I'll be there as much as I can during the week.

I really hope this rain stops. Its pouring down here in the south bay! :mad:

• @Basenji_Boy:

Looks like you Ladies have it all covered.:D Group pictures are always nice….hint hint.:D

Wish I could be there:( .

Have a great time all of you and good luck in the ring.

Go Chance!!!!!:D 🆒 😉

C'mon B-Boy. I've been trying to get you to come to Ca for months!
    You could still make it!!!!
    C'mon.. you could stay at our house!
    Warm house, good meal, Basenji eating your socks…Bliss! 😃
    Hahah
    We'll miss ya...But I do believe Texas is in order. See you next year :p

• Good luck to all - I had planned on flying out late Wednesday and home on Sat night but my mom is not doing very well at the moment (91) and to compound her issues - he little old pomeranian that was living with my sister - died this week.

Enjoy and if you get a chance to drive out to Yosemite - do it.

• @dmcarty:

Good luck to all - I had planned on flying out late Wednesday and home on Sat night but my mom is not doing very well at the moment (91) and to compound her issues - he little old pomeranian that was living with my sister - died this week.

Enjoy and if you get a chance to drive out to Yosemite - do it.

Sorry your not coming was looking forward to "shoot the shit" with you 😃

Oh and for anyone that is interested, we have already had to move the Af Stock Exb since the place it was to be held is now flooded… sigh.... and the fun begins.... and just think we had so many people complain that we have all the conformation (with the exception of the ASE) indoor... remarking that "it is so nice this time of year in California".... NOT.... :mad:

• @Vanessa626:

C'mon B-Boy. I've been trying to get you to come to Ca for months!
    You could still make it!!!!
    C'mon.. you could stay at our house!
    Warm house, good meal, Basenji eating your socks…Bliss! 😃
    Hahah
    We'll miss ya...But I do believe Texas is in order. See you next year :p

I love that part of California too.:(

Could you imagine Willy, Jasper and Chance loose in your house?:eek: You'd be lucky to get away with just the socks.:D

Texas it is!🆒

• Wishing everyone a great and wonderful week. It will be exciting here on the sidelines for all the updates.

• Yes, it sounds like a lot of work but fun, fun, fun! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing?) more about how it's going!! Lots of luck to all!

• Everyone is probably exhausted. It was a long day yesterday. The last event didn't finish until 7:30pm and then some of us helped with the blood draw which took until about 8:00pm. I had to drive home so I could teach today and didn't actually get home until midnight.

My husband is showing Sophie today in Puppy Sweeps. So far no news about how it is going.

Yesterday Nicky, DC Sherwood's In The Nick of Time SC, RN, LCM took 4th in the 9-11 year Vet Dog class. Pat's boy OJ was the oldest Vet in Sweeps and took 2nd in his class.

Sophie was 2nd in the 50% not greater than 75% 9-12 AF Puppy Class and her brother, Zeke, was 3rd in his class.

• It was a sad day, I had to forfit Chance's first event. Hopefully we will be there tomorrow. Paws Crossed.

• Thinking about you ladies, don't over do it.

Vanessa, Chance is young, he'll have lot's of shows to do in the future:) .

I know you hate to forfit.:(

• @Vanessa626:

It was a sad day, I had to forfit Chance's first event. Hopefully we will be there tomorrow. Paws Crossed.

Aw…:( Today is a new day. Keep us posted! ((Hugs)) and hope you all got some rest!

• @lvoss:

Everyone is probably exhausted. It was a long day yesterday. The last event didn't finish until 7:30pm and then some of us helped with the blood draw which took until about 8:00pm. I had to drive home so I could teach today and didn't actually get home until midnight.

My husband is showing Sophie today in Puppy Sweeps. So far no news about how it is going.

Yesterday Nicky, DC Sherwood's In The Nick of Time SC, RN, LCM took 4th in the 9-11 year Vet Dog class. Pat's boy OJ was the oldest Vet in Sweeps and took 2nd in his class.

Sophie was 2nd in the 50% not greater than 75% 9-12 AF Puppy Class and her brother, Zeke, was 3rd in his class.

Hooray Sophie (& OJ, Pat) Keep us posted…how exciting! I hope you got some well-deserved rest!

• Paws crossed for Vanessa and Chance 🙂

Lisa/Pat–do you know how late the events will go Friday afternoon? I'm going to be in a meeting in San Ramon in the a.m. and wanted to stop by the fairgrounds in the afternoon. I couldn't tell from the schedule what time the afternoon events would start and end.

• @MaxBooBooBear:

Paws crossed for Vanessa and Chance 🙂

Lisa/Pat–do you know how late the events will go Friday afternoon? I'm going to be in a meeting in San Ramon in the a.m. and wanted to stop by the fairgrounds in the afternoon. I couldn't tell from the schedule what time the afternoon events would start and end.

We start at 10am… and most likely will be done around 2/3pm.... however if you can, come by on Saturday for the Basenji Club of Northern California Specialty... (yes us here in No Cal are nuts to have put on a National Specialty followed directly by our regional Specialty)

• Hey! I am here, travelling companion Vickie Perrine (Rugosa Basenjis) Our flight in was a little rough, but we are having a great time so far! Pat…uh, could you fix the weather 😉

Suggested Topics