2007 National Specialty - Basenji Club of America

• @Quercus:

Hey! I am here, travelling companion Vickie Perrine (Rugosa Basenjis) Our flight in was a little rough, but we are having a great time so far! Pat…uh, could you fix the weather 😉

Oooh! Yay!

• @Quercus:

Hey! I am here, travelling companion Vickie Perrine (Rugosa Basenjis) Our flight in was a little rough, but we are having a great time so far! Pat…uh, could you fix the weather 😉

Yeah, go ahead rub it in.:rolleyes: Have fun:D , wish I was there…...ah.....pictures???????:D 😃 😃 😃 😃

• @Quercus:

don't I wish….gggg (fix the weather that is...)

• @Basenji_Boy:

Yeah, go ahead rub it in.:rolleyes: Have fun:D , wish I was there…...ah.....pictures???????:D 😃 😃 😃 😃

Well, I haven't taken any pics yet…too busy chatting 😉 but I will try...I can't promise I can get them downloaded onto this "cr@p top"!

• @tanza:

don't I wish….gggg (fix the weather that is...)

It's better Pat! Thanks!

• Does anybody know where I can check for results? I heard through the grapevine that Magnum's dad won some sort of veteran's award, and I'd like to confirm that.

NM, I got my answer. Magnum's dad (Ch Nyanga Signet Sweet William) won Best Veteran. Cool! Thanks for the update, Pat!

• http://www.basenjispecialty.org/bcoa-2007.html

Very nice pictures, job well done by all.🆒

• @gbroxon:

Does anybody know where I can check for results? I heard through the grapevine that Magnum's dad won some sort of veteran's award, and I'd like to confirm that.

NM, I got my answer. Magnum's dad (Ch Nyanga Signet Sweet William) won Best Veteran. Cool! Thanks for the update, Pat!

By the way, not only did Will win Best Veteran in Sweeps, but he was also Best of Breed for the entire Specialty from the 7 to 9 Veteran class!…

• Good job to all the workers and planners - these things don't go on by magic but lots of hard work. I wish I could've been there but as we all know "life is what happens when we're making other plans."

Congrats to all winners - and congrats to all who participated - after all you can't win if you don't play. Thanks for playing!

Suggested Topics