• seriously! Just a few minutes ago on Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey hosted by Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson on Fox. Hubby picked out what to watch and since I really like Dr Tyson, I had no objections. But less than 10 minutes into the program there was an animated version of a basenji by the campfire, then African people hunting with 2 basenjis. yep, totally r/w basenjis with curly tails and all, hunting a gazelle into nets. How clever is that?!?!? My esteem for Dr Tyson just went up, again; I knew he was rocket-scientist smart, but did not know he was clever enough to know about basenjis. 🙂

• I just saw that also!

• When we heard this episode was going to be about wolves and domestication we had high hopes that Basenjis would be mentioned. There they were red and white beautiful animated Basenji's! It was so amazing I'm glad you guys were able to catch the show too!

• HA, I noticed in the first episode they showed some cave drawing looking animation that had the classic Basenji look about them as well. Have nt gotten to the second one yet.

• Yay our Basenji are famous, saw it too.

Jolanda and Kaiser

• Cool, but as a Basenji lover, I hope the world doesn't understand how cool it is to have a basenji in your life.
    They are not your everyday dog

• I think it was really cool that the basenji's were there - at the beginning of the dog story, so to speak.

Suggested Topics