• Sable, the last Shiba Inu from our Shiba days passed away yesterday. She was a sweetheart all her life, we called her 'Aunt Sable' because of her need to comfort, cuddle and groom every puppy and person in our family. She greeted every new addition with a lick and a promise to fix any owie. She will be sorely missed.

• I am sorry for your loss. 😞 I love Shiba Inu. She sounds like an incredibly wonderful family member. She will be missed I am sure, but her lessons in kindness to the other dogs will be remembered by you and them.

• Sorry for your loss. I have considered Shibas but have stayed with Basenjis.

Jennifer

• First Basenji's

so sorry to hear of this sweat girl's passing. just know she is happy and without pain over that Bridge! Take care knowing she had a good life with you and taught you love!

• I'm so sorry to hear about Sable. My heart goes out to you. I love Shibas. When Spencer was young, his favorite playmate was a Shiba, and she would groom and mother him, even though they were about the same age. Run free, Sable!

• I'm so sorry about Sable.

• I am sorry to hear about your loss. Know that Sable is waiting to greet you on the other side and will have many things to show you. I can't think of a better welcoming than a pack full of loved ones on the other side.

Suggested Topics