• What a beauty!

• Welcome, Becky! Elliot is such a handsome boy. He is a cousin to my Ava, who is just a few weeks younger. 🙂

• Elliot is related to my C-Me x Jasper babies… Jasper is Ch Meisterhaus No Nonsense, C-Me is Ch Klassic-Tanza Color Me Tri,SC

• Aw who is Ava out of?

• Our little tri girl is a Jasper/Rain baby from Tad, just a few weeks younger than your boy. Our friends have one of Elliot's brothers. Ownedbyspencer's Ava is a Dara/Simon baby, a gorgeous (and spunky) little brindle girl. So Elliot has quite a few connections on here!

• That's awesome! Tad's a great guy. I got to hang out with Ava's GORGEOUS brother Grant (who was Elliot's best friend). Anyone showing their pups?

• We don't show. Our friends who have Elliot's brother, as well as another boy from Tad who is a year older, show. Leonardo won't start until they finish Davinci though.

• Is Grant Ava's brindle brother? He is a lovely boy! I believe Tad is planning to show him? Are you showing Elliott?

I won't be showing Ava, but I'm hoping to try lure coursing or agility with her. She has plenty of energy… but very firm opinions of her own! And her prey drive isn't strong. She watches squirrels and bunnies infiltrate her yard, instead of chasing them!

• Yep Elliot and grant were his show keepers I believe. I co-own Elliot and I will be showing him :). I am planning on doing some coursing and maybe agility too!

• Welcome to the forum, I have 3 Meisterhaus Basenjis and one Meisterhaus whippet, all of mine have finished their show and coursing championships and recently the last one earned her versatile basenji award by earning her race title.

Suggested Topics