• Looking for suggestions for board my senior girl in the Minneapolis, St Cloud, or other areas in east central MN. I'm going on vacation the last 2 weeks in October, and the local kennels are geared towards rough and tumble hunting dogs rather than my dear, sweet and rather fragile (but healthy) senior girl. A fellow basenji home would be awesome!

• I hope you find someone, kennels can be rough and noisy for the older ones! Hope you have a good vacation!

• @Taffy9:

Looking for suggestions for board my senior girl in the Minneapolis, St Cloud, or other areas in east central MN. I'm going on vacation the last 2 weeks in October, and the local kennels are geared towards rough and tumble hunting dogs rather than my dear, sweet and rather fragile (but healthy) senior girl. A fellow basenji home would be awesome!

http://www.luckydogpetcare.com/

The owner has a male Basenji. I've left Kananga with them a few times over the past couple years. Even though the two males didn't get along 100%, Kananga still enjoyed himself and seemed quite relaxed every time I picked him up. Worth checking out if you want to leave her with someone who is familiar with the breed.

• Kananga, sounds like a great place!

• Kananga, like the Bond villain? What a great name!!

Suggested Topics