• C-Me was BOB for another major to her Grand Championship on Saturday and Franie was Best of Winners for her third major on Sunday. She needs one point for her AKC Dual Championship… Conformation and Lure Coursing... guess I will have to try for Rally titles...ggggg

• Congratulations to you and your girls 🙂

• Big congratulations, Pat!

• WTG Pat! Ahem, pictures appreciated!

• @DebraDownSouth:

WTG Pat! Ahem, pictures appreciated!

Sorry since the owners of the list claim pictures if you post them, I do not post pictures here… there are some on my website

• @tanza:

Sorry since the owners of the list claim pictures if you post them, I do not post pictures here… there are some on my website

I am not sure I understand. "Owners of the list"? I don't post pictures here either…..other than my avatar......but I hotlink them.

• @eeeefarm:

I am not sure I understand. "Owners of the list"? I don't post pictures here either…..other than my avatar......but I hotlink them.

Go and read the rules/conditions of this Forum, it says in there the pictures posted become the property of the Forum owner. While that is their right since it is their forum, I am not comfortable with that, so I don't post pictures, only links back to my website

• Oh, I read that, which is why I don't actually post pictures here, just hotlink them. They are not on this server, and I can change or remove the picture at any time. 🙂

• I truly don't know why the owners don't remove that, but it is fairly standard on lots of places (including AOL in the old message board days). I am frankly not concerned, let them use mine if they so desire. But for relations sake, and to let people who ARE concerned be respected, why not remove that or simply give option to opt out of use?

• Most of the people who post large pictures right into their message are using Photobucket or a similar photo hosting site. It is easy to hotlink, and the picture is right there instead of requiring you to click on a thumbnail. And you have control of your own pictures. Problem solved, at least as far as I am concerned. 😉

• Very many congratulations to C-Me and Franie (and you of course).

• I got distracted by the picture thing, please accept my belated congratulations! And sorry for dragging the thread off topic. You must be very proud of your girls! 🙂

• Not a problem and thanks

Suggested Topics