• Does anyone have vleash? It's a free (or you can subscribe) service to dog tag art customers. Basically, when you create a tag you can add vleash. The other day Congo slipped out of the house when my dad was at home and I was at work. He followed a woman who was jogging and she looked at his tag. On there it says see profile online vleash.com/congo so she went to his website. On there it had everything she needed to know about him and how to get in touch with me. She called me ASAP and he was returned safely. I was SO thankful that I ordered another tag! This is a great service. Check it out!

www.vleash.com/congo

attachment_t_13951_0_599281_10152050993715187_182777810_n.jpg

• Loki's tag is from dogtagart, but we did not do the vleash. Great to hear that it worked out so well with Congo! Next time I order from there I think I'll add that. And those are some great photos of him btw, especially the first one.

• It's great idea for this virtual everything world. I looked at their website however and didn't see dog tags available.

• www.dogtagart.com

They have a number of different tags and you can even create a custom one. Here is the one we bought Loki months ago. I loved this website because my husband can be really picky about things and we were actually able to find a tag he liked after literally weeks of searching!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q483/TDamian/Doglando.jpg

• In a world that is so based on the internet this is an absolutely wonderful backup to the traditional means of tatoos and microchips. I am glad to see that it worked. People are more apt to see the dogs tag and see the website and check it out.

• @TMartin:

www.dogtagart.com

They have a number of different tags and you can even create a custom one. Here is the one we bought Loki months ago. I loved this website because my husband can be really picky about things and we were actually able to find a tag he liked after literally weeks of searching!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q483/TDamian/Doglando.jpg

that's a great pic of Loki!! love the tag! did you submit it to dogtagart?? they will love it and display it on their facebook and website!

Suggested Topics