• Been a while since I posted here! Kamar has grown up to be a big boy now, 18 months! Here in Norway we have a lot of snow, and this little bugger loves it. But this is the first cold winter for him. Last year it was a mild winter, but it has been about -28 degrees celcius here now. So I have to put some booties and a coat on him, or else he will try to fly and do not want to touch the ground. :p

Here's some new pics!

It's okay to be outside when you have a coat on!

But it could be a bit cold too.

Strikes a pose.

A flying basenji.

Full of snow.

But still a happy camper!

• gorgeous photos! thanks for sharing

• Beautiful pictures - hardy dog!! Mine would become an iceball in no time flat - she needs her jacket in anything under 55 F!

• What a sweet face ๐Ÿ™‚

He is a gorgeous boy!

• Love the photos!! What kind of booties do you use?

• ..and more importantly - how do you get him to wear them??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ His boots are from http://dogbooties.com. ๐Ÿ™‚

He wears them because he have to! And he understand that by wearing them, his paws won't be stuck on the ground because of the icy snow. :p

• The price is amazing!! Do you get good wear time on them? What size does he take? I'm certainly getting some for our tough winters!

He's really gorgeous, makes me want a tri!

Personally, I'd love to collect them all ๐Ÿ™‚

• Great pictures! So hard to get good ones of dark animals in snow, but you managed it. ๐Ÿ™‚

• He got the pink ones since his first winter and wore them about everyday. One boot has a few tiny holes, but the other socks are okay. My flat coated retriever also has them, because he get snow balls under his paws. Works perfectly! The lady who makes them make them for sleddogs, so they can stand "rough" conditions.

Kamar has the smallest size, I think it's XXXS. Keep in mind that these boots are a bit big (at least from other boots I've usually had, but now I don't order any other boots, dogbooties are great!), so measure your dogs paw before ordering. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have some in XXS too, but they are a bit to big, so they get a bit "saggy". These are 330 Denier Cordura. ๐Ÿ™‚

• LOL, love the pics and of course was happy to get info on the boots. We don't get cold much here, but if I could find something to keep cara's feet DRY my life might improve.

Thank you for sharing the pictures!

• I guess they ship to Norway - they don't appear to do to the UK ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Buying them!

• @QuizBasenji:

I guess they ship to Norway - they don't appear to do to the UK ๐Ÿ˜ž

Really? I thought they shipped them worldwide. You can probably e-mail them and ask. They are very helpful! ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit; when I put a bootie in the cart, I see United Kingdom as an option under "Taxes & Shipping".

• @Chealsie508:

The price is amazing!! Do you get good wear time on them? What size does he take? I'm certainly getting some for our tough winters!

๐Ÿ™‚

I saw you wrote that, I clicked on the link, clicked on the first 330 denier link, saw the price ($275.00) and about had a heartattack and wondered if you were joking or had a LOT more disposable income than I do. Then i realized I was looking at a bundle of 250 boots. Whew! Yes, they are very affordable. My poor pups could use them today.

• Lol, I did the same thing!! But I doubt you or I have a pack that could go through 250!!!

• Beautiful pics! So fun to see a B enjoying the snow, and he is a lovely boy!

• Few days late but I finally got around to ordering these for Oakley, last two days it's been 0 degrees out and Oakley is showing signs of freezer burns on his front pads, I feel bad I wasn't on top of this before the season. Better late in the season than never!

• Likely going to reorder these from last year..going to also try the thicker versions bc as stated the 330 isn't waterproof, definitely keeps out
    Ice which is helpfulโ€ฆ.not sure if I trust muttluks enough to order them...boots here we come

• I just ordered and got mine too. Zest! was quite sure those princess hot pink shoes did NOT belong on her feet. Jet the trying did better with his blue booties.

Suggested Topics