It's been a long time since I've been here.

• Hi everyone,

I guess with things being so busy and so much going on in my life, I just don't get online as often as I'd like, however, I love visiting this forum when I have the chance. I love the pictures and can't get enough of basenjis in general. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year from me and my Ella. Hope you all have a great year!
    attachment_t_14356_0_ella-new-year-2013resized.jpg

• Happy New Year. Cute picture! 🙂

• Happy 2013.

• Happy New Year to you and Ella, too! What a pretty girl!

• I haven't been here in a long time either. Fender is still curled up beside me, he sure has grown up a bunch, thank the Lord! It is funny to think about all the trouble he used to get in. He turned out to be a wonderful dog and we love having him as a part of our family. We moved to Alabama 🙂 so I am 7 miles away from my mom and her two Bs. Fender is not an only dog anymore, my parents blessed, uh, cursed us with a little Jack Russell girl 3 years ago, so I have one quiet boy and a yappy little girl.
    I was amused that after a few years people still come here with the same ridiculous ideas about breeding, and you guys are still setting them straight. Keep up the good work!

• LOL oh gosh a Basenji and Jack Russell, you are a glutton for punishment! where are the pics?

• I have not been on for about a month and am trying to catch up reading all the posts I have missed!

Jennifer

Suggested Topics