FOUND-FL-Orlando-Tan Male-Possible Basenji-On Craigslist

• Found tan male dog with white under on 7/11 at 11:00 a.m. on Alafaya across from the Pepino's restaurant and Hess gas station. Looks like a Basenji and does not bark!

Is there anyone in the area that can call and check to see if he is a PB? I would hate for him to go to a shelter. Does anyone know if someone in the area is missing their B?

Here is the ad:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/laf/3132305545.html

Jennifer

• I sent an email asking for a picture. I'm familiar with the area described and would be able to check him out. If he is a basenji please direct me what to do from there.

Thanks

Linda

• This is the picture she sent me of the dog. Doesn't look like a basenji to me. I'm not sure where to direct her from here.
    attachment_p_159902_0_photo.jpg

• Not to me either, if anything looks more "shibaish"

• Has the coloring of a Shiba! The person has listed it as a Shiba on Craigslist. It is a nice looking dog and I hope the owners are found!

Jennifer

• Definately Shiba Inu. But I am surprised it does not bark! Our shiba always barked…and barked....and barked. You really do enjoy the quietness of a basenji once you've lived with them over a barking breed. I hope this little Shiba finds his home!

• I referred her on to the local lost pet site which will send a mass email out as well as post the dog on their Facebook page. She says she has fliers up but no calls yet. She also currently has 4 dogs of her own so she's hoping to find his family.

• First Basenji's

Tried to pass this along to some Floridian Shiba people who will hopefully know where to direct lost/found Shiba ads!

Suggested Topics