URGENT-FL-Tavares-8 Month Old Male Basenji/Whippet Mix-In Shelter

• This boy is a red & white cutie with long legs! He is in the Lake County Animal Services Shelter. It does not state how much he weighs. He is listed as not being housetrained but it is probably because he was found as a stray and the shelter cannot guarantee that he is.

Tavares is approximately 35 miles NE of Orlando.

Here is what the shelter states about him:

More About SUITE#47B ID#198

198 is a 7 - 8 month-old male BASENJI MIX. He is intact and must be neutered before going home. Our vet generally performs this procedure on Wednesday, so he can go home that afternoon. 198 is not house-trained. 198 loves to play with just about any kind of toy.198 is good with older children. He is good with other dogs 198 is a high-energy dog who needs plenty of exercise. 198 loves to play with just about any kind of toy. 198 is a lively puppy with a friendly disposition. He doesn't have a microchip; we can implant one before he leaves the shelter for a nominal fee. Please come and give him the second chance he so deserves. He can be seen in cage 47B at the Lake County Animal Services in Tavares. This is a time sensitive matter so please hurry! Call or come in soon because it's a first come first serve basis. Cash, Visa or Mastercard. No holds. (352)-343-9688. Our hours are: Monday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Here is the Lake County Animal Services webpage:

http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/departments/conservation_and_compliance/animal_services/index.aspx

Jennifer

• I'm sure this has already been forwarded to basenjirescue.org but I sent it again just in case as well as posted this on their Facebook page. Hopefully someone can help this guy out. I can help with transport if needed. 🙂

Suggested Topics