Another Basenji welcomed to our home!

• Ok, we simply couldn't resist. Here is Camerouu (aka Rudy) who is Jenga's half-brother. Two is much more fun than one!! He is 2 weeks younger at 5 1/2 months.

• Beautiful!
    I'm officially jealous 😉

• Gorgeous 🙂

Congratulations on the new addition…

• Nothing like pairing Brindles together!

• So beautiful! Ive been wanting a Brindle for ever!

• Congrats to your new addition to the family! Looks like they are doing well together.

• I truly believe that these dogs can communicate… I just wish I could understand "Basenji-nese"... they look very content while looking for mischief!:) Congratulations on your addition!

• First Basenji's

Love those Brindles, congrats!…..PattyM, love the photo!

• Congratulations on the new addition!

• Hi and thank you all for the congrats. He is adapting very nicely and has a really sweet personality. He's learning the farm and enjoying our great weather of late. I agree about the communication. Living on a farm I have the great pleasure of observing quite a bit of animal behaviors and interactions and have especially enjoyed getting to really "know" all of my horses. I am having fun observing the two B's and picking up on their subtle and not so subtle intercommunications. They really are a riot. So far I have been able to keep the mischief down to a minimum with lots of toys and being outisde with exercise so they are tired guys when it comes time to relax. Although they did chew my vacum cord in half but luckily it was not plugged in! Rudy did walk right into the portable electric mesh fencing I use to keep my goats contained….I don't think he will go near it again. Jenga should have told him!

• First Basenji's

We are about to add a second Brindle to our house!! Congrats on your new baby!!!

• i added Hope's half sister to our family a year and a half later (however Hope was born 2010 and Ebby was born 2011, same father). I loooove having the two of them! (and the mischief they get up to lol). teeheehee. i was always content with just the one but couldnt pass up the cute little bundle especially when Hope loved her too 🙂 love having two now.

Suggested Topics