New Adoptee of 1 Year Old DIESEL in Wisconsin Needs to Form Basenji Train to Michigan

• Well I can pick him up in Eau Claire, three hours each way and Madison is two hours South. I picked up my last half "B" over there in Jan. One of them retired guys so open most times.
    Dave
    davemcin@wi-net.com

• WOW! Really? If you could do Eau Claire to Madison and hand off to MOTH, that is half the trip and a HUGE help (all you guy's have to go on my Christmas Card List). Let me know if you can do this and what day's in the next 5 day's work best. Tag the note onto MOTH's last post and also to me at dedavis321@yahoo.com >CHEERS DAVID - From Pipet & Dave

@DaMac:

Well I can pick him up in Eau Claire, three hours each way and Madison is two hours South. I picked up my last half "B" over there in Jan. One of them retired guys so open most times.
    Dave
    davemcin@wi-net.com

• Hopefully the three of you can make this happen, sounds promising!

• DaMac and Moth,
    Please do work together as you are so much closer than I am (I'm north of Minneapolis and I would have to make it back to Minneapolis area that same day). I wish you two and Dave and Diesel the best of luck.

• @DAVE&PIPET:

WOW! Really? If you could do Eau Claire to Madison and hand off to MOTH, that is half the trip and a HUGE help (all you guy's have to go on my Christmas Card List). Let me know if you can do this and what day's in the next 5 day's work best. Tag the note onto MOTH's last post and also to me at dedavis321@yahoo.com >CHEERS DAVID - From Pipet & Dave

Moth has replied with which days she is available but still waiting for Dave's info. Hope he got my E-mail, it's in his hands now.
    Another Dave

• @wizard:

DaMac and Moth,
    Please do work together as you are so much closer than I am (I'm north of Minneapolis and I would have to make it back to Minneapolis area that same day). I wish you two and Dave and Diesel the best of luck.

We are indeed working on it πŸ™‚

• @DaMac:

Moth has replied with which days she is available but still waiting for Dave's info. Hope he got my E-mail, it's in his hands now.
    Another Dave

I sent you an email forwarding everything that Dave sent me regarding how Diesel travels in the car. We are now shooting for this Thursday as the travel date. I also cced you on my last email to Dave.

πŸ™‚

• Glad to see that Diesel will be on his way to Dave in MI. Good luck to all and safe trips.

• Whoop whoop! Keep us in the loop!!

• Well, Diesel looks to be really happy in his new home. Transfer went just great, good weather. Got to meet Moth in Madison and Deisel was on his way. Dave has a vidieo he is going to post but the site was down. Just proves what a great bunch we have here!
    DaMac

• @DaMac:

Well, Diesel looks to be really happy in his new home. Transfer went just great, good weather. Got to meet Moth in Madison and Deisel was on his way. Dave has a vidieo he is going to post but the site was down. Just proves what a great bunch we have here!
    DaMac

It was a pleasure getting to meet you and assisting Diesel to his new home πŸ™‚

• Truly excellent news. So very glad Diesel is getting a new chance with a committed owner.

• So happy for Dave and for Diesel! Looking forward to seeing pics and getting updates as to how it is going for them.

• All the best for Diesel in his new and loving home. I am so impressed by the way everybody has helped to get Diesel there.

Suggested Topics