• First Basenji's

Hey ladies and gents basenji Club of Houston is going to have its first official meeting on Saturday at the dog park on west park sat the 28th at 11am hope to see u there I will be emailing and calling those of u that I have information on hope to see u all there

Feel free to tweet me on twitter Jordywinz

• Hey. Just let me know when you want to try and do this again. I got a couple of replies about getting together in a separate post on here.

• I totally missed this! Willow and Kai would love to hang out with some of their own kind. They think barking is weird.

How many basenjis came last week?

• Amelie, unfortunately it was only Zola that showed. But, the next time we do this I will be sure to let you know. It may be a while….. I am about to be very busy with graduation stuff. 🙂

• First Basenji's

hey y'all sorry for the short notice last time i had a death in the human family and was kinda besides myself but it was very much time so all is well!!!

this sunday is the 20th of may and i would love to have a get together however i can't always find the threads on here i am new to this still but if anyone has twitter i get tweets @JWinz_BASENJI

hope zola is well

Suggested Topics