• Of course you can't pick up your pup without bringing something for the breeder, right? When we were visiting the puppies Job made a lovely picture of mom Kibibi:

And I decided to send that picture to someone in the Netherlands who makes 'Lucky Dogz'.. Today I received the result! I'm really pleased with it and I hope Aoide's breeder will ike it as well 🙂

There is also an extra 'thingy' to turn it into a keychain. I'm definitely going to order something like this for myself also with pics of Tillo and Aoide! 😃

• First Basenji's

Beautiful charm! You guys are so thoughtful.

And I think I had favorited Kibibi's portrait on flickr? Or if not, I should have. I totally remember that picture showing up in my photo stream. Those elegantly crossed legs are just tooooo much!

• @curlytails:

Beautiful charm! You guys are so thoughtful.

And I think I had favorited Kibibi's portrait on flickr? Or if not, I should have. I totally remember that picture showing up in my photo stream. Those elegantly crossed legs are just tooooo much!

Ah yes, I see you commented on the pic as well! I never really understand how Flickr works :S I just upload pics and that's it 😉 But thank you for the nice comment about the picture and the charm, I think it's really lovely as well.. And I'm just completely in love with Kibibi.. haha.. I hope Aoide turns out to be a copy of her mom 🙂

• You guys are so thoughtful! The picture is exquisite and the charm idea is something I would wear as a necklace. Do you know if they will take special orders? It's beautiful!

• Yes, they do special orders. You can send in pics of your dog/cat/bird/child etc. You can decide if it has to go in a round or rectangle charm and there are also two sided charms. You can also tell what colours you would like for the beads and it is possible to order it as a necklace.

There are also charms in which she can put a bit of hair of your animal, as a remembrance.

The money goes to an organization that helps stray dogs in other parts of Europe.

Suggested Topics