• OK trying to get more active here so some pics of our girl Hana
    (more in the gallery)

wife and I get a kick out of how she sits on the stairs 🙂

loving her toys 🙂

napping after a fun day

this is now her favorite spot in the yard to sit and watch the bunnies and quail etc.. we have behind our place !

put a nice pad on our pool deck box where she loves to lay in the sun

as the wife says the sun is her Kryptonite ! she loves to sit and close her eyes and relax in the sun !

the kids were picking lemons so of course she had to join in !

just a nice shot to see her pretty coat

• She is really a beauty! Yes, it looks like she is really loving the sun. As for picking the fruit, did she find out that lemons are rather sour? 😃

• She is too cute. Who did you get her from?

• Hi,
    She is very nice, the more I see photo's of the different colours I love them all. Bet she can stand at the looking spot for a long time, it's just the right height for her chin to rest on it.

• thanks all 🙂

Kipawa 🙂 I think she likes the idea of picking but for sure did not like them 🙂

Tanza Cindy Griswald out of Texas her Parents are also in our sig 🙂

stash 🙂 yeah she sits then its funny when she sees the bunnies or birds she goes nuts runs a lap around the pool then goes back rests her chin and watches ! or I have to get a video one day she starts to dance in that one spot with her rear legs !!! its funny she gets so so excited

• one fun thing when we got her from Cindy she mentioned how much Hana talks 🙂 and she still does
    every morning she talks a bit
    when I go out and come back home she talks or when you dont see her for a few hours she says hello
    when she wants your attention she talks

and its interesting cause the waking up is the same every time the welcoming is the same the I want to play is the same etc.. very interesting how she is so vocal never really loud either 🙂

also our girl loves loves loves to play fetch which does not sound so common with Basenjis ? but maybe it is she loves to have her toys thrown she runs gets them brings them back and wont stop !
    often we are just sitting around and she runs gets her squeaky as we call it and drops it in your lap and then gives us the I want to play BAARROOOOO

out of all the dogs I have had over years she is by far the most cuddly has to be IN your lap and push up against your neck and nuzzle in

• You're certainly in the right state for a Basenji, all that sunlight year round!

She's a gorgeous brindle and is no exception to the odd behaviors of a Basenji (how they like to sit on stairs/furniture/etc).

• She's a very pretty girl and sounds like a very typical Basenji. Mine would give anything to have so much sun - Hana is very lucky.

• Cute, i love her colors.

• She is a very pretty girl, and obviously has a wonderful life with you. Thanks for sharing.

• What a beautiful brindle girl 🙂

• thanks again 🙂 yup fun pup & we are very happy with her

• hanging out and she heard MOM coming in through the garage 🙂

• What a pretty face! Lovely picture. 🙂

• She really is lovely! Such presence.

• What a beauty, thanks for sharing the pictures

• thanks 🙂 was fun to be sitting their the moment my wife came home to watch 🙂

• Lovely girl (I am a sucker for all breeds of brindle)!

• She is really gorgeous!

• Beautiful girl. Gotta love those brindles. Love for the sun is, I think, a standard basenji trait; It can be 100 degrees on our porch and Shaye will be out there, soaking it all in from the sunny spots.

Suggested Topics