Celebrity Sighting!!..It's WILLY

• 😃 Well it went like this…my husband & I went to the dog show in Edison NJ. As I was making the rounds checking out all the contenders, I see out of the corner of my eye...this beautiful B/W Basenji!! I thought it just couldn't be!! Could it??!! Was it?? 😕 I've seen pics of the handsome b/w but I never saw him in PERSON :eek: :eek: :eek:

And yupper there he was the coolest B 🆒 I've seen...it was indeed Basenji Boy's very own Willy. Willy was hanging out with his mom & little brother Jasper. I had to fight my way through the crowd to get some pics...but here they are!!:D 😃

Check out my photos in the Willy Album!

http://www.basenjiforums.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/519

• Naturally I was back at Basenji Park, working the poop scoop and missed JYS and her Hubby, but hope to meet with them real soon.

Thanks J, I hope to see you at Harrisburg!

Word is, Arti was showing in Berlin, Germany.:D

• It's a small world…..

• @jenwilson:

It's a small world…..

Yes it is.:) and the web has made it even smaller. I encourage others to go to a show, meet some of the breeders, handlers and fellow B owners and or, Basenji Talk forumites…..it's fun and educational. The people I've met through this forum have been great, it's been fun...... yes, small world indeed.🆒

Special dogs, special people.:)

• Great photos, JYS! And great captions! Willy is looking good!!

• methinks I'll keep my mouth shut LOL

• @annandael:

methinks I'll keep my mouth shut LOL

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 Be nice.:D

You'll love it when I post those pics of Arti and Willy skiing in the Alps.:D

All B/W's are Barootiful!🆒

• oh no he's very pretty… 🙂 Kiya's just in heat and I have to hide the pictures from her! She's pining for a boyfriend!

• @annandael:

oh no he's very pretty… 🙂 Kiya's just in heat and I have to hide the pictures from her! She's pining for a boyfriend!

That's funny.

In heat huh? Poor Willy if only he would have known. Instead, he's in New Jersey at a show and is staying at a BRAT rescue…..so much for the 5 star accomadations.:D

• LOL! Yeah really! LMAO

• Great pictures jys! That Willy sure is a handsome hound!

• @Basenji_Boy:

Poor Willy if only he would have known. Instead, he's in New Jersey at a show and is staying at a BRAT rescue…..so much for the 5 star accomadations.:D

Sounds as if Willy had his 5 star standards fullfilled. Beautiful home and yard overlooking the bay. Nice yard to run in and three female B's to play with. The hosts enjoyed five Basenji's running in their house at once:rolleyes: ….....pretty cool Willy and Jasper:) .

Thanks Barbara and Dennis for having them.:)

• FIVE Bs :eek: talk about B HEAVEN 😃 😃 😃

Suggested Topics