Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2011

• Dear Members,

Winter holidays are around the corner and since everyone liked our previous basenji forums winter holidays gift exchanges so much we decided to do one again this year.

The way the gift exchange will work is that you send us (giftexchange@basenjiforums.com) the following:

###############

Forum Member Name:
    First Name, Last Name:
    Dog(s) Name(s):
    Full Mailing address:

Gift Ideas - (please include here dogs sizes, likes, dislikes,or just anything important you feel your basenji buddy should know about you and your dogs!)

Will you ship overseas?

###############

Once we receive all the submissions we we will draw the forum member names out of a hat and send everyone their basenji buddy. Then you send off a gift to whoever you were matched with, and wait for your fun gift to arrive from your very own basenji buddy. We will discard all the personal information sent us after every basenji buddy has been contacted.

This exchange will work solely on the honor system. There is no way that the forum moderators or anyone else on this forum can enforce that people fulfill their promises to reciprocate an exchange of gifts with another member. If people sign up and don't meet their end of the bargain, it ruins it for everyone. So please if you decide to participate make sure to fullfill your gift promise.

The rules and guidelines are:

• Please don't spend too much on the gift. Suggested limit is $25.
    • Addresses should stay confidential, do not disclose to others
    • Please do not post private contact information (email, phone, physical address) on the public forum
    • Make sure to send the gift in the timely manner
    • Only open to Basenji Forums members
    • Please send in your registrations by December 1, 2011 if you want to participate.

By participating in this gift exchange you agree to our forum rules. Under no circumstances shall Basenji Forums or any of its associates be liable for any damages resulting from this gift exchange program.

So, there you go, lets get on with it and make this Gift Exchange a huge success. If you have any questions about this program please email giftexchange@basenjiforums.com.

###############

Here are threads and photos from our previous gift exchanges:

http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=7674
    http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=4652
    http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=4526

###############

Thank you,
    attachment_t_12389_0_m166572170.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_1_img_3147.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_2_img_3117.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_3_img_0330.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_4_img_0305.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_5_box3.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_6_box2.jpg
    attachment_t_12389_7_box1.jpg

• OHHHH this sounds fun!! I can't wait!

• Hi Krunzer,

Please make sure to email the following to giftexchange@basenjiforums.com by December 1, 2011:

###############

Forum Member Name:
    First Name, Last Name:
    Dog(s) Name(s):
    Full Mailing address:

Gift Ideas - (please include here dogs sizes, likes, dislikes,or just anything important you feel your basenji buddy should know about you and your dogs!)

Will you ship overseas?

###############

• I will get on it tomorrow when I get to work!

• I will have to talk about it with my hubby, I like it so much but the shipping is so expensive 🙂
    Will come back at it today

• Hubby says… It is so much fun, just sign in! So email is on the way!

• Aaaw.. look at Tillo with all his toys!! So sweet 🙂 He still has the ferret and the Chewy Vuitton 😃

We're going to think about participating again 🙂

• First Basenji's

We want to join in this year!!
    Sent you our info.

• Kipawa can't wait to send a gift to another basenji!

• Only 2 days left to sign up. We will be closing registration and matching up basenji gift buddies eod December 1, 2011.

• WHEW just signed up

• Thank you everyone who sent in their registrations. We will be sending out everyone their basenji buddy by the end of today.

• I didn't got my basenji buddy last night?

• I didn't get one last night either.

• I didn't either, but I'm sure the admins will get a hold of us shortly. Extra time to dream up what to get for your Christmas basenji friend!

• Has anyone been sent the name of their Christmas buddy? If shipping overseas, time is of the essence.

• I just had hubby check his email and my buddy hasn't been assigned yet. Maybe I should send you a present Kipawa.

• But December 1 has already passed? 2 more days will be December 7. Is that when we will get the names?

• I didn't have a basenji buddy either…

I do have to ship overseas...

• Has anyone got there buddy yet? Was just wondering.

Suggested Topics