• The last new puppie stuff!!!!!

A pretty crate for her to sleep in.. That's the last thing we need for our girl to arrive here at home ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Almost a year we are waiting for our girl and HOPEFULLY she will be born soonโ€ฆ.
    After months of searching we found two great breeders and faith will tell whitch one it becoms... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A few of you would already have seen it on our website, but for the rest of you... we hopefully get our Basenji girl at the beginning of next year!!!!!!!!

I know we have to wait with being happy untill we know for sure she will be born this year, that there is the right girl but I can't keep it still anymore... ๐Ÿ™‚

So because it is coming so close, I wanted to prepare you all for (hopefully) a explosion of puppie pictures!!!!
    She won't be born near our home, but a few hours away with the airplane....

So I have to keep you in excitement for just a little while....

To be continued.... ๐Ÿ™‚

• MMMMM, puppy breathโ€ฆ.....

• Congrats!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about the litter(s) and baby pictures!!!! Fingers crossed you get exactly what you are hoping for

• Basenji baby blubber! And fresh corn chip feet. I can't wait to see how the whole family blends in. And don't worry about us not wanting kazillion photos! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Can't wait for the pictures!! Congratulations and I do hope that you get exactly the little girl for you (and the boys, of course!)!

• So very exciting, I waited three years to get a puppy from our breeder and the year I knew I was getting one I had planned and bought everything long before his l arrival! Oakley will be one this month and it feels like a lifetime ago he was a tiny pinto beanโ€ฆ Cherish the anticipation and the newness. Very excited for you and look forward to seeing pictures

• Can't wait for tales (tails?) of how the new girl runs the house. And the pics! Your pics are the best

• Thank you so much everyone!

We are very excited, she has been a dream for years, she is a part of our kennel dreams but we wanted to wait untill we knew we are totally ready to be a responsible breeder. There are so much "just for fun" breeders and every one of them is one to much.
    So after 5 years of being active in our breed we decided it is time to find us a sweet girl, just like our boys is supposed to be a house dog and hopefully after a few years be healthy and good enough to start our kennel with. ๐Ÿ™‚

It's very excited!
    We have much experience with female Basenji's but never owned a female dog, so she will be spoiled big time I am afraid if I look how the other Basenji girls in our life were spoiled haha

I can tell, from one breeder the due date is NEXT WEEK!
    So I am really hoping to add puppie pics very soon ๐Ÿ™‚

I know it will be fun to introduce her to our pack..
    Spaik, the oldest cat will sniff her, and run away to a higher place and look at her for a few days..
    James, the youngest cat will sniff her and if she sniffs him back he will play immediately with her, he is crazy about dogsโ€ฆ
    Chaffie, is still a puppie in his head and likes other puppies very much, he do misses someone to play with basenji like (Buana is more of a lazy one)
    And Buana.. he is a special one.. he is a boy... BUT when he is intruduced to a puppie is becomes a mommie and care for them the same way a mom does... he guides them, clean them, be a comforatble pillow etc..
    I think that started when we took Buana with us when we visit the breeder when Chaffie was just born..
    He spend lots of time in between the puppies ๐Ÿ™‚

• Great news, Kim. I hope your little girl pup is born soon

Suggested Topics