• Greetings all.

AC here, I am located in Avon, Indiana. I have been having Basenji on the Brain for the last 6 months trying to locate one, and I am to the point of desperation:p.

Obviously that's how I stumbled upon this fantastic site.
    Look forward to seeing all the pics and hearing the stories from all the lucky Basenji Owner's. Hopefully I'll be joining those ranks very soon.

Due to my wife's allergies we must have a purebred, but I am trying to obtain at a somewhat reasonable price.

• Bob, have you talked to Linda Pence of Baruh Basenjis? She is in Westfield. Let me know if you need her phone number.

• @Quercus:

Bob, have you talked to Linda Pence of Baruh Basenjis? She is in Westfield. Let me know if you need her phone number.

Ahh Great! No I have not, please pm me her info.

Thank you !

• Our 12yr old Ramsey is from one of Linda's Basenji's and a very sweet guy. Have you tried Hacker's Basenji's? Ann is an active and very responsible breeder and she's near Danville. I can't say enough good things about her. We've had 2 of her dogs and both have had great temperaments. She's friends with a lot of other breeders in the area as well. If she doesn't have any available you could also try Select Basenji's near Dayton. I think she was co-breeding last year. We have a Select and she's a great little dog – a ball of energy though!

I too was looking for a Basenji last year at this time. We lost our 14 yr old also year to date and felt a puppy would help everyone move on. Sort of became a mission. Puppies can be hard to come by this late, but we did find several.

• Thanks CMD as well. I was not aware there was one nearby in Danville.
    If you could provide her info as well, I would be more than apprectiave.

Thanks again .

• Ok nevermind I think I was able to find her contact info online.

thanks

• @cmd:

Our 12yr old Ramsey is from one of Linda's Basenji's and a very sweet guy. Have you tried Hacker's Basenji's? Ann is an active and very responsible breeder and she's near Danville. I can't say enough good things about her. We've had 2 of her dogs and both have had great temperaments. She's friends with a lot of other breeders in the area as well. If she doesn't have any available you could also try Select Basenji's near Dayton. I think she was co-breeding last year. We have a Select and she's a great little dog – a ball of energy though!

I too was looking for a Basenji last year at this time. We lost our 14 yr old also year to date and felt a puppy would help everyone move on. Sort of became a mission. Puppies can be hard to come by this late, but we did find several.

Nope, Tracy's breeding didn't take this year…but I think she is planning one for spring 🙂

Suggested Topics