• I was highly motivated by the fact that they were out and I couldn't exchange for a larger size! If it's only a bit snug, you may not even need fabric, just stitch the velcro strips together so there is overlap then use with the velcro on the coat, it will give you a good half inch more room.

• Yeah I got a page error šŸ˜ž I need to find something good for Anubisā€¦Im in Oklahoma and we get snow/ice and howling north winds and 20s-teens for temps here. And he of course has no hair lol. His jacket last winter worked great but he found where I hid it and he shredded it lol. So I gotta get on the ball and find something good for him and for our horrible winter conditions.

• well, for those of you who missed it last go round, the fetchdog.com people are having another sale! Some great looking coats, some even basenji-approved coats. We've been using these coats for several months:

http://www.fetchdog.com/pet-supplies/discountdogsupplies/discountdogclothes/all-season-stretch-shell-dog-jacket/00181
    size 16 for the male and female basenjis in this house.

we have HUGE drifts of snow right now and the WIND has been crazy. I have exposed yard in some places and over 2 foot drifts in others. Of course you have to go through the drifts to get to the bare spots, or you did before hubby and I shoveled basenji-paths.

• First Basenji's

Um okay, I admitā€¦ I never got my butt down to a fabric or a craft store. Instead, I donated the coats that were too small to my local shelter. They were happy to put them to use. šŸ™‚

• @agilebasenji:

Of course you have to go through the drifts to get to the bare spots, or you did before hubby and I shoveled basenji-paths.

I am glad I am not the only one who has to make basenji paths in our yard. We haven't had as much snow as we had last winter, thank goodness, but we usually take the skidoo and make some paths for them when it is really deep.

• Oh the things we do for our brats, er, I mean lovely canine companions.

Suggested Topics