• I haven't been hangin' out here much lately, but my boy is a constant reminder of Basenji. Heres a few new pics.

Yeah, he did that to the couch handle when he was younger.

Hoping my dad will drop a crumb.

• Very good looking boy.

• Houston

So cute..thank you for sharing.

• Thank you, my pleasure.

• Such a basenji! Hovering to wait for food to drop. πŸ™‚ He's a good looking boy!

• What neat pics!

• @Kipawa:

Such a basenji! Hovering to wait for food to drop. πŸ™‚ He's a good looking boy!

He is a master at beating us to anything that "I want what you're eating" touches the floor.

@DebraDownSouth:

What neat pics!

I think B's take the best photos, super inquisitive. Don't know where my PIC (Partner in Crime) has been all my life.

• Yep, the Basenji Floor Food Rule: You drop it, I get it. (Corollary to: If I want it, it's mine.) πŸ™‚

• @ownedbyspencer:

Yep, the Basenji Floor Food Rule: You drop it, I get it. (Corollary to: If I want it, it's mine.) πŸ™‚

That's it, right there.

• Cairo is a beautiful boy! He looks nearly exactly like my girl, Shaye - so of course he is the best looking guy around.

• Lovely pictures - he's a very smart boy.

• @Shaye's:

Cairo is a beautiful boy! He looks nearly exactly like my girl, Shaye - so of course he is the best looking guy around.

@Patty:

Lovely pictures - he's a very smart boy.

Thank you for all the kind comments.

I agree (and he does also) that he is great looking boy. Very smart as well.

Me and my parents joke around all the time, saying that he is a celebrity around our town. Everywhere I take him, people go out of their way to see, pet, and inquire about him. Cairo's doctor said she only knows of one other Basenji in our area, I have yet to see.

Suggested Topics