• I am looking to see if anyone has a very young black & white female or if/when you might have a litter that is likely to produce one. My sweet, petite little red & white girl is fighting a losing battle with Urethan cancer right now. So I am just trying to see who might be available to fill the eminent Basenji void in my life. My baby is almost 14 yrs old and has had a very wonderful life. In my opinion… There is no other breed of dog that compares 🙂
    I love the red & white color, but I don't want to possibly be comparing the new puppy to my angel.

• I am sorry about your dog. Several breeders here so hopefully one will yell. Robyn is in GA, so not far from you.

• So sorry to hear about your girl.
    One of my late girls [Debra, you may remember De La, DC Khani's Howl Raiser of Woz MC BBHR] passed having issues somewhat like yours.
    I took her in as I knew she had a UTI when she peed on the dog bed in the car…
    ended up after 6 catheters... they put her under anesthesia...
    and we found a huge mass/tumor in her bladder and extending halfway into her urethra.
    It was a shocker and a hard way to lose my beloved girl.
    I do feel for you...
    but you can bring in a new girl and enjoy her just as much... and this time you know what to expect... so you are little more keen on basenji antics!
    Best of luck to you!

• Have you check out www.basenjirescue.org

They often have dogs to rehome.
    Sorry about your girls health. Its hard when they get so sick.

Suggested Topics