Stranger behind the woodpile.

• Mr Baroo, our second rescue, has been with us for about 3 months now and we are sure that he is a very strange mix. I've been teasing Karin that whatever it is he is going to be the biggest B that ever lived. When we were told about him by BRAT they said that he was between 3 and 5 years old, but that isnt even close as he acts like a puppy and is still growing. He is bulking up, looking like a small Pitbull, but everything about him shouts Basenji. Stand up, pointed ears, wrinkles, white chest blaze, tight curled tail, white feet and the prettiest baratone baroo, and OMG can he run, Bitty tries to keep up with him but he's just too fast.;)

• I would love to see a photo!

• I will put Kell up for the bigest pureblood B in the world. We have 2 girls, they are 18 & 17.5 lbs, Kell gets maybe 3 TBSPs more food a day than they do. he stands 5 to 6 inches taller than each of them at the shoulder. He weighed 40.60 lbs at his last vet visit a few weeks ago. How can he be this big, when he basically eats the same as one of the lightweight girls! He is a big tall B, loving, big talker, big tail wagger, one of the Graham 8, I just know Pharoah, his brother, is not this big. I thought Gambit was big, but this guy is a majorly big B.

• LOL, Cara is 16 mo old and is 34 pounds. She seems like a towering giant over my not-so-petite 25 pound Arwen. So much for my dream of a 17 pounder, lol. Oh wait.. I got 2 17 pounders in one body!

I also want to see a picture!

• Kell is 18 months

• Personal to Sharon, Not knowing all I should about posting single piocs, all I can tell you is that there is a pretty good pic of Mr Baroo in ouir picture album. Plus all of his loyal subjects, lol.

• I saw the photo of your dogs in your album. Lovely indeed.

Suggested Topics