• I bred these amazing red and white Basenji puppy dogs out of a World Champion female and a BISS (Best In Speciality Show) male and they are too nice to sell as pet only so I want to show them all this comming summer in Canada and get Canadian Championship on all 4 of them. However, I can not afford the entry fees on all of them for the whole summer, so I am looking for a partner who would be willing to cover the showing expenses on one of them in exchange for half ownership of the dog. The dog can live with me or with you. It can be bred later on or not, that can be discussed privately. For more info contact Sanda Saunders at Africanadian Basenjis sandasaunders@gmail.com Both parents are Fanconi clear and these pups will get tested for everything before they are bred if they are bred. Obviously it all depends on how they grow. But so far the 4 of them are very nice and have a lot to offer.

Only available to a small breeding programm where the dogs live in the house as part of your family. Would consider shipping world wide as long as you can provide references as to your breeding practices and health testing practices.
    attachment_t_11509_0_066830l_20.jpg

Suggested Topics