• Not that you can really replace one you've had and loved for years. Got her from a guy up in Minn who had posted here. Lives in an appart and got put on long hours. Had her going on three weeks now and she is just a dear two year old. Before the guy got her, she spent time in a kennel, how long is unknown. Loud noises and sudden movements scared her but she is sure coming around. Whimpers or whines when she needs out, very well behaved. Gone for an hour today and she greeted me at the top of the stairs with a "Roo" and a bunch of tail waging. Now to finish the fence. Last one I had was blind but got along just fine. Hey, life is good! Been around them critters for over 30 years, fifth one here, first one I've haven't helped Wanda out with a rescue.
    Dave
    Day I got her

Her safe spot, in the bed I got her with under a table in the bedroom

Learned to come out and visit and be social.

• Congrats and welcome!

• what a sweet pup!

• she is a DOLL. 🙂

• First Basenji's

Lovely girl! What's her name? She sounds a little like my gal before I got her (crated long hours, really skittish about new things but just a lady with her behavior). Looking forward to seeing her bloom.

• Sweet dog! Love the eyebrows - 😉

• pretty girl 🙂

• Congratulations! I wish you many fun years together. She is lovely.

• Awww, bless your heart and hers. What a cutie! OMG I envy you the basenji greetings!

• She is a beautiful little girl - congratulations and welcome. Kudos for helping with rescues and for taking a sweetie someone else could not keep. What is her name?

• Her name is Zoe. I had forgotten how quiet they are walking around the house. I was shaving one morning when I had another one and she started licking the back of my knee, almost slit my throat. She is very well mannered, takes treats real nice, has that eligant walk. Take her for a walk outside and when we come in, she sits on the rug till I unhook the leash and she gets her rubbing. While outside, her head/neck almost need a 360 deg swivel, she has to see and watch everything.
    Thanks for all the compliments! She really is a sweet one. Almost looks like Nicole in my aviator but a lighter brown.
    Dave

• Dave, lovely girl. I like her name, Zoe is lucky to have found you.

• Houston

She is adorable..so happy you have her in your life now, sounds like she was due for lovin's and hugs. Welcome.

• VERY beautiful girl! What's her name?

• So happy you were able to take her. It sounds like she has been well taken care of.

• @lisastewart:

So happy you were able to take her. It sounds like she has been well taken care of.

You know Wanda and she knows me. That's why I ended up with some of the misfits from her. Long story, ask her about Mac. Every one I've had has lived a happy life, better than some people.
    Mac

Suggested Topics